COMMERCE SALES ADMINISTRATION AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION ENGLISH NATIVE SPEAKER
- Commercial relationship with our customers: After a period of training about our products, policies and corporate tools your main responsibility will be related to customer service tasks (front and back office). You will be the first point of contact for any customer care related request.
You will be answering clients calls to give them information or solutions to specific situations. You will do operational tasks to provide and outstanding customer service. You will have to understand our customers’ needs to offer them the best-suited solution meeting the company strategy and the country-specific processes.
As part of our inside Customer Service team, you will be highly motivated to deliver functionally excellent customer service for our UK subsidiary.
- Sales administration: You will administrate the daily sales on our on different marketplaces . You will contribute to the team efforts to meet objectives and maximise sales. Within time you will make part of commercial decisions with direct impact on our sales, commercial discounts, spare parts delivery and relationship with our carriers.
– Customer Service experience in an international environment is very welcome, especially in business-to-business
– High attention to detail as well as excellent organisational and time management skills
– Problem-solving ability, organization and attention to detail, customer empathy and assertiveness
– You have a native level of English
– You like being in contact with people and you are customer oriented
– You are proactive and have initiative to look for improvements
– You get to the bottom of issues, track down possible causes of problems, differentiate between primary and secondary issues, demonstrate ability to gather important information and ask questions to clarify.
– Bachelor’s Degree in business administration.
– Native English with an excellent level writing and speaking communication skills.
– Fluent in Spanish
– Customer oriented person.
– Commercial attitude.
Are you ready to join our company? Send your CV to: email@example.com