Entry Level European Project Manager (Oferta de Gestor de Proyectos Europeos Nivel I)
BoomBox (dba GameScribes) is a video game localization company headquartered in Santa Monica, California, USA. We offer game and audio translation services, as well as linguistic and functionality quality assurance testing for AAA and indie games across multiple platforms. BoomBox also specializes in translating and localizing desktop publishing and marketing materials, such as game boxes, art, instruction manuals, websites, and more. Our focus is to make games great in any languages. More information can be found at http://www.gamescribes.com.
We are seeking a highly-motivated entry level European Project Manager to join our team in Tenerife in the Canary Islands. This is a full-time employment.
The Project Manager will focus on handling the multiple facets of the localization industry, as it pertains to video games. The Project Manager will be trained and managed a number of services, such as:
· Recruitment and testing of linguistic experts (translators) and testers
· Process different file types and prepare them for translations
· Manage both internal and external contractors and vendors, and clearly schedule and assign tasks to such resources
· Prepare scripts for VO Recording Sessions
· VO Recording Casting Process
· Run and complete Functionality testing
· Run and complete Compliance and Compatibility testing
· Run and complete Linguistic testing
· Properly and professionally respond and communicate with clients
· University degree
· 1-2 years related experience desired, but not required. We are willing to train.
· Ability to clearly write and communicate in English (knowledge of additional languages is a plus)
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (advanced knowledge of Excel is a plus)
· Ability to work independently without being micro-managed
· Desire to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
· Great organization skills and attention to detail
CV to Tomás López, firstname.lastname@example.org